It is an important stage prior to the final confirmation of your visa approval. The interview is conducted by the representative of a diplomatic office who may ask students a range of questions to ensure that their application is genuine and their intentions align with what is being written in the application form.
During such interview, the candidate does not get questioned solely about the provided information in the application form and its supported documents. There are other particular questions, sometimes even unusually personal, that the diplomatic official questions the candidate. It is purely to understand your genuine interests, objectives and wants to make sure you will return home within the expected time, and that will not be likely engage in any form of illegal activities.
The general questions you should be expectin during an interview :
- Tell us about yourself , your family background
- why did you choose this program / university , how did you find it and how it is relevant to your previous degree ?
- Have you applied & admitted into any other universities if yes which and why did you choose the leave and join current institute?
- Do you have a job leave approval letter from your employer?
- Why did you select the “particular country” for higher studies? Isn’t this course offered by any university or college in your home country?
- What is the career prospect after the completion of your degree?
- Do you intend to work in “Particular Country” after completion of your studies or wish to return back home and apply your knowledge and experience?
- What benefit will this course bring to you and how does this benefit to your community and country?
- How are you supporting your expenses? Do you have sponsor to support your expenses? Do you have any proof that your sponsor can support your studies? And how are you related to them? Can you show your bank statement?
- Do you have any family members currently living in “Chosen country” and what is their status?
- When does your course commence and completes? Do you have any plans during the semester break?
- Do you have your health insurance covered for this journey?
- Do you have any relation with the latest terrorist activities or any person involved in these activities?
- Have you ever lived, study or worked in any other overseas country other than home country?
- How much this journey will cost you? Are you planning to work while you studying?
- How can we assure that you will return home after completion of your study?Have you booked your flights yet?